Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on

No comments


I haven't done one of these in a while mostly because I'm sure it's pretty dang boring to read the same old same old I worked, I slept and I interneted my week away, ya. Thankfully this week was a bit more fun and interesting.

As you already read about in an earlier post I inherited a new revolver a nice S&W Model 15-3 Combat Master. Looks like I won't be able to go shooting until next payday...stupid gas prices...grrrr. Anyways also this week my roommate, myself and a few more of our friends went go-karting on Saturday. That was a blast I didn't come in last but close enough. I have a tendancy to use my brakes going into corners like you should if you were driving a real race car instead of screaming BANZAI! and hoping for the best.

Earlier in the week I got to do yard work. Now I know that doesn't sound fun or interesting but hey add two year old gas (in other words useless except for burning) to a large pile of yard waste and it gets interesting real fast. That and what guy doesn't like playing in dirt once in a while.

This coming week is more than likely going to be a sleep eat and work weeks but I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that I get my IRS stimulas check this week as well (it's scheduled for May 16, but they are going out starting today) and if I do get that I'll be heading to the range post haste.

So why is there a picture from the manga High School of the Dead? Well because I wanted to post something cool and I was downloading some new stuff from it and figured what the hell. I like this manga and wish that it would get released in the states so that I could buy the blasted thing. I don't buy much manga but this is one that I would definitely get. In the mean time I'll just steal the thing. Two thumbs up for some great girls and guns action. Until next week.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...