New Layout of Miyachan's Blog


posted by sooyup on

No comments



I posted this in Soshified's Post Your Handwriting thread and I decided to post this here too.

Anyway, I've had a layout changes yesterday so I wasn't able to post but I'm happy that sassygirl was able to post for us. I hope my new layout was ok to all of you. I had a three hour attempts yesterday to arrive in the present one. It was my first time to do a blog layout and I use the idea of mystique10 at blogskins on one of her blog layouts. I love pink and black collaboration actually that's why you can see it in my blog. In Miyachannel, you can also see a layout changes with a black and blue layout. For me, any colors most especially light and bright colors really suits black.

I actually need your comments about my layout, so feel free to vote in the poll on the top right side corner of the site. Thanks a lot. Votes are very much appreciated!

just passing by to visit this site.
i hope everything goes well to all of you.
Happy Good Shepherd Sunday, btw.....

And to end this, wanna share you a new song....
just click here

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...