Otaku.fm image thumbnail test


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Another monochrome image to test yet again if I can get a thumbnail to work on Otaku.fm. I don't think I'll make this one into a wallpaper for the cell though. It's not nearly as dynamic as the other picture was. Oh speaking of monochrome I checked out the new Anime called Monochrome factor...yeah I turned it off about half way though the first episode when the BL stuff just got to be to much. It's not my cup of tea but I'm sure others liked it but I sure didn't.

PULLS HAIR OUT OF HEAD!!! Nope sure enough didn't work. Really annoying that it doesn't work too. Back to the drawing board. I give up for now so back to posting the old way so atleast you can get the full size image when you click on it.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...