S&W Mod. 15-3 Combat Master


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

S&W Model 15-3 Combat Master

I inherited this fine example of one of Smith & Wessons more popular LE pistols this morning along with 650 rounds of ammo. It was a mix match of Wadcutters, Semi wadcutters and jacked hollow points. The condition of the pistol is very good. There is very little holster wear on the blue finish, the wood grips look they had a good life of pistol whipping criminals (I don't know if that's what really happened as this pistol doesn't have a history that I know of). In addition it looks like it hasn't been fired that often but I plan on fixing that very soon. I also plan on replacing those wood grips for a nice set of Hogue rubber grips but that will probably be next pay check. I'll update this again once I've taken this out to the range and tossed a few bullets downrange. I can tell you from testing it out and dry firing it a few times that the trigger is butter smooth and light. We'll see how the recoil is later on. We'll also see how on target those adjustable sights are as well.

I took a bunch of pictures last night and uploaded a couple of them to flikr if you want to chcck them out just click on the picture. I need to process more of the raw images that I took heck this time I even busted out the grey card but forgot that I haven't installed the software to use the grey cards to correct the white balance and exposure settings. Go figure.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...