Happy Birthday to ME!


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments

Yes ok so it's a lame week in review...several days late but hey that's what you get for practicing procrastination. Anyways yes it was my birthday on April 13 and holy hell I'm an old fart of 31. So I picked up 5 Centimeters Per Second this morning for my birthday gift. I was also going to pick up Kite Liberator but they were sold out at Best Buy. So I'll just order it later from DeepDiscount when they have their huge summer sale.

Also this week my friend and I went shooting outdoors so that I could take out the shotgun and see how that worked. The Shotgun worked but the flashlight lasted all of three rounds before it came flying off. So back to the drawing board on that one. It was also fun getting out to the place that we went because I had to take the Lumina out off roading to get there and even then the car only made it halfway out there before the road just got to nasty for the car.

Other than that it was work and life like usual. Did finish some more winter season animes which I'll get to blogging about here shortly and started some new Spring season animes which so far look pretty impressive and I'll blog about that later as well. So until next week....

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...