there's no Siwon coming here in the Philippines


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Choi Si Won will visit Philippines on a four-day promotion tour for the clothing line "Bench" in June.

Si Won gained about 1,000 Philippine netizens and will be given a star treatment in Manila, dining from a special menu at the most luxurious hotel.

Also, Si Won will travel to the Philippines to participate in a Habitat for Humanity project presided
by the Filipino NGO Gawad Kalinga and with teen star KC Concepcion.

Si Won will then go back to China for the first round of "Bench" promotion tour along with Super Junior-M.


credits: sujusahoe.com + superjuniorphilonly@multiply
posted by: micHi kaOrU @ AsianFanatics + wowow00 @ soompi

I've seen this at Soompi forum then to make sure, I've browsed the AsianFanatics too. I dont know how reliable it is but I hope its true and not just another fanmade article.

I've seen this at Soompi forum then to make sure, I've browsed the AsianFanatics too. I dont know how reliable it is but I hope its true and not just another fanmade article.

edited:

I emailed bench yesterday because I don't want to get any hopes up. This is part of my email:

To: bench@benchtm.com

Subject: New Bench Model

However, even though I've stated earlier about me not caring about models, I'm
here to inquire about a news that's been spreading like wild fire on our
community. We are a small group of people who supports a Korean boy group and
someone posted a news that your new bench model was someone from the said group. I
want to ask for some clarification about this. The said model is Choi
Siwon, also a model of Evisu Jeans. And if he is one of the new bench models, I
would like to ask if he's going to have a tour here in the Philippines or he'll
just advertise Bench in Korea. I hope you could help us clear this issue up. It'll mean so much.

Thank you for the time.

Cris

and this is their reply:

From: josemarie.liamzon@benchtm.com [mailto:josemarie.liamzon@benchtm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 5:38 PM
To: bench@benchtm.com
Subject: Re: FW: New Bench Model

Hello Cris,
Thank you for your e mail. I regret to inform you that we are not getting Choi Siwon as a model at this time.

Hope this addresses your concern.

Sincerely,


Jojo Liamzon
Ad + Promo Manager

So people, no, there's no Siwon coming here in the Philippines.

-credit if you take: aoikitsune@sujupinas-

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...