Anime Spring Season


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments



Finally, now that I'm finished with the reviews of the winter season animes that I've finished I can tell you all about the new and exciting Spring Season animes that I'm keeping up with. First off there seems to be an abundence of fanservice this time around. Hell Kanokon is almost outright Hentai material. So anyways here a nice little list of what I'm watch and a quick opinion so far of them.

New this season:
Allison and Lillia -- Oh my gosh an anime w/o fanservice...actually it's pretty fun so far.
Blassreiter -- meh, it's got action and keeps me entertained so far.
Crystal Blaze -- So far it's pretty funny even it's trying not to be.
Tower of Druaga -- Damn fog... DVDs will be interesting.
Kamen no Maid Guy -- Fanservice up the wazoo and funny
Kanokon -- Slutty Fox and Emo Wolf harass poor (dumbass) highschooler. Fanservice explosion!
Macross Frontier -- Not a big Macross fan but I needed a lil' boom boom space battle action...
Nabari no Ou -- Almost dropped after 1st episode...too much BL crap. Blondie Samurai saved it.
Penguin Musume Heart -- More fanservice high school shinanigens and cosplay too...
Real Drive -- Them some healthy girls and great Production IG quality
Soul Eater -- Oh hey look more fanservice but some great action and laughs as well.
To Luv-Ru -- Take a wild guess what this has...oh hey look at that Fanservice all over the place.
Toshokan Sensou -- SUBS FINALLY! just got it haven't had a chance to check it out.
Vampire Knight -- Girls go nuts over overly cute Vamp boys, gag me with spoon please. But it's entertaining for some reason.

Still finishing up series from last seasons:
Demonbane -- Picked this up because of post by Danny it's entertaining and has history lessons..
Gunslinger Girl II -- Slow release is slow
Mnemosyne -- Still an awesome series.
Persona Trinity Soul -- Pretty slow release as well but it's picking up steam
Straight Jacket -- cool stuff and only one episode left and it can't get here soon enough.

Dropped like a bad habbit:
Monochrome Factor -- Way to much BL crap for me. Not my cup of tea
xxxHolic S2 -- Just didn't feel it. I didn't like the animation used either.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...