Miss You Guys!


posted by sooyup on

No comments

College Life is hard for me at the start. I need to adjust to be able to cope up with my new environment -new school, new classmates, new teachers, new subjects and new schedules. But with the help of my newly friends, adjusting became easy.

With the help of the seating arrangement, I was able to meet some great people in the world! They were Gab, Win and Angie.

GABMy Everyday Victim

You are mostly my seatmate so you have no choice but to listen to my Korean stuff stories. I also serenaded you with my Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese songs. You are always a bit annoyed when I do those things. Yet we shared the same interest when it comes on being a Shinatics and our dearest and sweetest classmate, Pearl..lol... But here we are, separating our ways. I've told you that you will miss me! lol. But really, I miss you too! I wish you all the best in your next chosen career.

WINMy Seatmate in Accounting

Thank you so much for the time you shared with me when we both experienced nosebleeds. lol. Accounting was definitely easy, right? o_O ...Thank you so much for the compliments on the things that I'm good at. Having a friend like you who appreciate things about her friend is a big deal for me. Thank you for the talks we've shared and for adjusting to my Korean Craze. I hope shifting to another course will definitely not lessen our friendship. I know that you will alsovalue our friendship. Goodluck to the both of us

ANGIEThe Next Obsessed Fan

How can I forget a friend like you who was able to like my obsessions? Thank you so much for appreciating the Dong Bang Shin Ki Banjun Dramas you've already watched. Even though, it's hard on my part to share a bit of Wu Chun to you, I still appreciate that you like him. rotfl. I wish you could keep your eyes on Joe Cheng alone. lol. Thank you for continuing watching Korean and Taiwanese stuffs. Thank you for granting my favors when it comes to my obsessions. Not only that..thank you so much for being my friend. Thanks for the time we've spent. I hope I was able to put a mark on your heart.

============================

The three of you was the most important and most treasured friends I have in college. Thank you for the one year that we've spent together. No one could ever replace our bonding during breaktime or crazy conversations in or not in class. We have experienced nosebleed together (lol), cry, laugh and talk together, I hope the another step of our lives that we chose even though we will not be together, I hope FRIENDSHIP will still be there and be treasured and be kept in a treasured box!

I love you guys! *cries a bit*

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...