Bigbang and Sandara Updates


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

This is a short clip of their parody! ahaha. daesung and TOP makes me laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahZXwttGq50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6izqNSr4M4s

credits go to theREAL7 at YT

and about SANDY

UPDATES.................... from pinoyexchange.com

i went to yongsan a while ago ~yongsan is one of the biggest place were you can find many electronic gadgets such as fones, digicam, etc
i went thier with umma to have an eye shopping (windowshopping) then i heard someone speak "tagalog" in my toughts "omg... pinoy! do they know me?"
yes! they know me~! they ask me if im sandara, then i say yes.. we talked~ they said they lived here in korea for work then they ask me if koreans know me and when will i go back to phil. then they ask a pic with me! hehehehe





im so happy! coz that know i missed phil so badly and my frnds~ then i meet some pinoys then we talked a few min. i feel like im there again... hehe
my tagalog is still good! its so funny there were 3 guys
and they know how to speak korean, but we misunderstood each other, so one of them said "use tagalog!" haha
i think they tought im more good in tagalog! hohoho

tis is what i bought a headfone coz i broke mine~!
cute ?





with ma cute ipod~!



PRETTY!

credits: anzai26 + babiiv214 @ soompi

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...