Free Comicbook Day -- May 3, 2008


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Woot it's free comic book time again! This coming Saturday is FREE COMIC BOOK DAY which means that folks can stop by their favorite comic book store and grab up some free comic books and occasionally manga too. I actually haven't been to one for the last couple years so I don't really know how big it's gotten or how cool the free stuff has gotten. But I think it's important to mention as it's a great way to check out some new stuff without having to pay for it and it's a great way to get new readers interested in comics or manga. I'm going to go this year since a new comic book store opened in town (hated the other one) and I'm going to see if it's changed any and see if there is anything cool to pick up.
Short and sweet lil' blog for the day.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...