Cell phone anime wallpaper


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

cellwp

Does that image look familiar? It should it's from the post below. I really liked that image so on the phone it went. I can't see how people would pay money to get new wallpapersfor their phones. You know those oh so horrid commercials that seem to be on ALL THE FREAKING TIME!. Especially if you look at all that legal fine print. Holy hell that crap gets expensive a little bit at a time. It's a good thing I have photoshop because when I get bored I'll open it up and start doing things. Lately it's just been cell phone wallpapers. I haven't been that bored and I really needed some new wallpapers for the phone. So far I've made 30 wallpapers for the phone not al of them are Anime related though I like a nice variety in my wallpapers plus I can change it quick if I need to.

BTW this is also another little test to see if that image will generate a thumbnail @ Otaku.fm. I'm going to take a wild bet and say NO it won't work. It bugs me to no end that it doesn't work yet. but damn I'm going to just keep trying until it does work.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...