Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Hey how's it going another week just zipped by and we are now half way done with February and spring is right around the corner. Here it seems like it's already spring though which means the summer is going to suck something hardcore. This last week was pretty boring and laid back and not much happened. Of course once again I'll be leaving you with a lovely race queen to keep you company.

About the biggest thing that happened this week is that my new to me Laptop showed up and I've been tweaking it ever since. It's my first time working with Vista and damn if I don't need to find that bluetooth wireless mouse someone gave me a while ago though. I hate touchpads. Other than that it's a good little machine but I haven't tried viewing any HD videos on it yet. I'm still waiting for a couple things I bought with my tax money one should be here this coming week but I'm not sure about my Fakku! shirt since it was a pre-order. As soon as the one I'm expecting this week shows up I'll make that post.

On to other things. Well there really isn't other things yeah it was that dead, work was the same had another lame meeting on Wednesday which really screwed up my sleeping patterns once again. Thankfully the Manager has decided to change the time and day of the meeting to Monday which will actually benefit me and make it easier to deal with.

On things not related to me this week Porsche unveiled their new 911 GT3 R Hybrid and it's using a KERS like system for added boost. If money wasn't an issue and I was really looking for a hybrid car I'd definitely plunk down some money for this one. They have a couple videos out and here's their more artistic one. I love the paint scheme they are using of it.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...