Moyashimon: Live Action Drama


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

Do you remember watching the first opening and trailer for Moyashimon: Tales of Agriculture and how it looked like it might actually be live action drama and not an anime? When it first came out I remember thinking that. Now however it looks like that will actually be happening now. That's right those cartoonish looking microbes are getting their own live action Drama. I can't wait, normally I don't care for J-Dramas but this one I might just make an exception for.

I loved the anime and am looking at picking up the manga for a read so I'm super excited to hear that we're getting some more cute microbes but am saddened, to be honest, that it's not in the form of another anime season.

I'll also be honest, I'm really looking forward to seeing what the girls are going to look like and what is going to happen in regards to Trap. At the moment all we really know is that it will air on Fuji TV starting in July, 2010, and is staring Yuichi Nakamura who is better known for his Kamen Rider roles.

Thankfully there has been a new trailer released onto the Internet so you can check that out as well below.


AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...