Foxy Friday -- Yunjin Kim


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

Lost is back for it's last season and I couldn't help but think that I should definitely add Yunjin Kim to my ever growing list of Foxy Asian ladies. To be honest I haven't watched lost for a few season so I have NO idea what the hell is going on any more or even if Yunjin(Yoon-jin) Kim is even still on the show but I do know that she is still very much a Foxy Asian.

Yunjin is popular in the States for her roll on Lost as a married lady with a past, but then on Lost who didn't have a past. However, she is even more popular and well known in her home country of South Korea where she has had a much more interesting film career including a nude scene in the movie Milae(Ardor) which I remember hearing about when she started on Lost and people were looking for any thing and everything on her. While there is the nude scene I think she is more widely known for her role in Shiri which I watched early on when I found out she was in it. You can get a few of her movies on Netflix which is good if like her body of work but Milae(Ardor) is not one of them so if you want to check out the nude scene well you'll have to find it on the Internet.

With the end of Lost fast approaching I hoping that Yunjin wont head back to South Korea permanently as I'd like to see her continue pursuing a career in US television. I could hope anyways right. Like Grace Park she needs to do some more hot photo-shoots like she did for Stuff and Maxim back in the early days of Lost.

Check out her video for the Stuff Photo-shoot:

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...