Foxy Friday -- Juno from Silkypico


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments

Here is a pretty foxy Asian lady from the past but I'm still smitten about every time she pops up here and there and since she just did pop up on 4chan a couple days ago I decided that I'd give her today's Foxy Friday spot. Juno is her name (no last name) and her handful of sets that she did for Silkypico are the only thing that she has done that anyone can find. It's like she up and disappeared and because of that I will always have a sad :( because of that.

Juno only did four sets of picture for Silkypico and it's not hard at all to find a working zip of the sets. She also did a few videos that went with the photosets and and there are 9 of them in total.

Juno was actually one the first Asian girls that I went rapid for and spent a lot of time looking for her pictures when they were first released all those years ago. I actually found many of the Asian forums that I follow because of her. Sadly only one of them is left and that's Scanlover. I actually do wish that she would come back and do some more photosets but I know that wont be likely and that there will be many more like her to replace her so it's not like we'll be wanting for more hot foxy Asians but Juno is still one of my favs.

Here's a pretty good video of her on YouTube:


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...