Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments

Raise your hand if you got a sunburn this week...Raises Hand. Ayup three hours in the sun this Sunday morning without sunscreen (hey it's like 35 degrees outside and cloudy why would I need that) on and when we got home I was in my room going...ffffuuuu why am I so freaking hot. Then it hit me....fffffuuuu I just spent three hours in the sun and we're heading back out soon for a big IMS meetup. So I did get some sunscreen on before we went out to the meetup but it was too late. The good thing is that this week was pretty fun. You still have to suffer with a Race Queen picture to keep you company. Like you really mind right.

I did finally receive my Figma Ein this week and I'll be doing a photoshot of all the cool swag I picked up with my tax refund. I also picked up Halo Legends as well this week. Have I watched it yet, no not yet. I started watching it and fell a sleep. The rest of the week was pretty normal work was work but we had a bunch of kids in and holy hell it got busy.

Friday was good because I got my Grandma's cars tires changed over from the studded tires but that was a damn odd part of the day since I had forgotten an oil can that I had picked up so I had to go back and pick that up and by the time I had gotten home the second time I realized that I still had my Grandma's car keys in my pocket. DAMMIT!

After that I help my roommate get the RX8 running and it was fouled plugs and seriously flooded. So we took it for a drive and stopped by the the Porsche Dealership and I figured since the place was still opened I'd pick up a card from the Porsche guy but turns out he didn't work there anymore so ended up talking to the guy who was selling the Porsches and asked if we could check out the 911 GT3 that they had and while checking it out I thought I'd ask if I could sit in it. Oh hell ya I got to sit in a brand spanking new 911 GT3. It was definitely a very snug fit and I felt very loved sitting in that seat. That car is just sex in metal form. I made a contact I hope to take some pictures of the cars if they move them out of the show room but I can shoot it in the showroom if I want to as well.

After that we decided to go look at the Audi V10 R8 and yeah it's hot as well. Didn't get to sit in that though. Surprised that it was actually more than the 911 GT3. Saturday I was spent the morning back at my Grandma's house dropping off her car keys and yapping with my dad, aunt and uncle who also showed up at the house as well. Busy morning that's for sure. That evening I went to the MoNAC anime meetup which was pretty good since we hadn't had one of those in a while.

Then Sunday rolled around at it was a Dyno day in the morning ton of IMS members showed up to dyno their cars the roommate's Turbo charged RX8 made a little over 270 hp which is good but can be improved upon with a better tune. That was the top car for a while until they put the Viper with Nitrous and a Supercharger that pushed some 630+ hp and I left that smelling of exhaust and getting the first sunburn of the year. After that was the first big meetup for Idaho Motorsports which was a pretty big turn out. Had a pretty good time chit chatting with folks, listening to stories and having some good noms. Got some more stickers for the laptop and photography case as well so that was good. Now after a fresh shower to wash off the sunscreen so that I could cover up with the aloe lotion I'm feeling good and feel like I had a pretty damn good week. To bad all of them can't be like this.

For this week's video I saw a post about Kirsten Dunst doing a video for a friend as a super kawaii anime fairy in Akihabara Majokko Princess, it's freaking awesome and hopefully this one lasts for a couple of days.


Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...