High School of the Dead ANIME!


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


Yes! While looking around for what's upcoming in the Spring 2010 Anime season I found out that indeed High School of the Dead has finally been green-lit for an Anime adaption. The manga has also been revived from it's year long Hiatus as well. I'm genuinely excited about that as HSotD (official anime page here) is one of my favorite Japanese Manga (it needs to be licensed here so that I can buy it translated...grrr).

If you're not aware of what High School of the Dead is it's your basic zombie horror manga that feature School kids taken on a Zombie army for their survival and what not. That's a very basic plot line of the story. The girls are hot the guns are very well done up and it's just one of those crazy stories that would make a great anime/movie and that's what I thought when I started reading it and now finally I along with everyone else who thought the same thing got our wishes granted. I'll definitely be looking forward to this one when it comes out.

The next chapter of the manga I believe will be out on Mar 9, 2010 no idea when it will be scanlated though but you know I'll be looking for it. UPDATED -- XLG has the scans up look for the last chapter soon...

UPDATE -- New trailer is out for the anime as of TAF2010 ENJOY! I have to say that it does indeed look seriously bad ass and I'm so looking forward to this this in either the summer or fall of 2010.


AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...