2010 Spring Anime OVA Series


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

My second part of my three part 2010 Spring Anime season will focus on OVA like series that I'm interested in checking out. Like the first part you can find more information and other OVA/OAD/ONA series that you might be interested in at Moetron. With OVAs and the such there are new series starting up one shots and continuing OVAs from previous seasons. This season looks to end a few of one's I've been watching.

So lets check out some of those coming up OVAs for the new 2010 Spring Anime season

NEW/ONGOING OVA SERIES
Darker Than Black OVA II: The second episode of the OVA series will be out in late March and I really need to get on the ball and watch the first episode before to long. Here's the trailer for the first one didn't see one for the second episode.


Super Street Fighter IV: Will be getting an OAD with the release of the new game. The same studio behind Afro Samurai is doing this one as well so you know it'll be bad ass. I'm really looking forward to it being released in late April. Check out the trailer for yourself.


Black Rock Shooter: Will definitely be interesting to check out considering who is behind it all. Based on Good Smile Company products it promises to be rather entertaining. Say a rather weird preview for it a while ago which was upside down and subless but from what I've seen it'll be pretty good. Check out the trailer.


Utawarerumono: The last OVA episode will be out this season and I'm looking forward to finishing it up. Netflix chucked their season disks so I can no longer check the season out like I had wanted to right now but I'll look for it later in other places. Check out the trailer.


To love-Ru: The last episode of this series will be out as well and I'll be looking forward to finishing that off as well. I haven't seen anyone sub the fifth OVA episode yet so hopefully that will be done soon. I couldn't find a trailer just for the OVA series but enjoy this preview for the series anyways.




AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...