Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

First of all Congratulations to the New Orleans Saints for winning the 44th Super Bowl. It was a spectacular game last night and good time to hang out and party with the friends which is what we did. But more on that a little bit later. This last week was an interesting one and thankfully it wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought it would be. I don't have any pictures to share this week so it's back to sharing Race Queens to keep you company as you read this blog.

The biggest thing about last week of course was having to serve on Jury Duty. I really thought that that was going to totally kill my week and make me suffer all sorts of horrid things. However, I got lucky. Monday there weren't any case as everything was settled out of court Tuesday they picked perspective jurors 1-44 so I was well in the clear and I was thinking that hey it might not be so bad if the go with 44 jurors a day since I was number 143. Nope, that wasn't the case Wednesday they called jurors 45-149....FFFFUUUUU.

Wednesday I had to leave work early take a shower and get ready to call back at 9:30 and see if I was needed. Called them and they told me court was running late and that they would call back. Well at about 10am they finally called back and told me that the case I was assigned to was settled out of court and that I was done with my juror term of service. That was it a few calls a lucky break and I was done on Wednesday with jury duty. SWEET! So I have to say that the call in jury system that Idaho uses is pretty awesome actually.

The rest of the week meh not so interesting. I did receive some more of my awesome purchases from my tax refund and I'm still awaiting for a few things to show up still but all in all I'm happy with my purchases and once everything (well most everything my Figma Ein is going to take some time getting here) shows up I'll make a post about all of it.

Sunday though was awesome. I cleaned the house and got everything read for the big game and my roommate's Super Bowl Party. he woke up and started cooking up the chili while I ran around cleaning up the place. Everything set up and ready to go we were ready for the big game with friends. I mostly like the commercials but this year I was routing for the Saints and they didn't disappoint. There were some good commercials and some pretty lame ones. Also some repeats as well. If you missed any of them or want to watch them again just check this out.

I was disappointed though in the ZOMG controversial Pro-life commercials as the news media made them out to be more controversial then they actually were. Kind of just ended up being a "what, was that it?" moment. After the game we just hung out for a while chatting until I was falling asleep and I ended up going to bed a bit early completely forgetting to write my weekly review. So here it is now.

Here's a video that I found that you might like it's kinda off the wall Black Lagoon special I believe.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...