Gantz: Live Action Movie


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Saw the teaser trailer on YouTube a while ago and the first thing that came to mind when I saw it was..."wonder if they'll do the nude scenes and sex scenes?" Yes I know there are plenty of other things to think of but sure enough that was the first thing I thought of.

Of course the two movies (yes two) are not coming out until 2011 so we have some time before we'll find out for sure what exactly is going to happen but thanks to a recent post on Sankaku Complex we know that at least the nude materialisation scene is going to happen. No word yet on the sex scenes. Oddly enough I never finished the anime series (blame retarded Netflix for that one) and I only know there are sex scenes thanks to the very common animated gifs from the series that are floating around. FYI clicking on either one of those links will take you to a very much NSFW page.

Hopefully with the 4 Billion Yen budget, (actually, is that big for Asian Cinema?) for CGI goodies and what not, this will turn out to be something that's pretty damn awesome. Natsuna Watanabe is the actress playing Kei the naked school girl...er I guess they changed her to being an Office Lady (she could have been a college student dang it) and she's pretty dang cute too. I'll have to admit that I'm somewhat looking forward to the movies.

Here is the teaser trailer, not much to look at at the moment though:


Also found a cast interview clip as well.


AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...