Foxy Friday -- Miss Lena


posted by sooyup on ,

No comments

With how many drop dead gorgeous women there are floating around Moko.cc it's really hard to pick just one. The good thing is that I only have to pick one today. So today's Foxy lady is going to be the lovely Miss Lena (Amelia Lena?) who caught my eye some time ago but those pictures are now offline (damn you Moko.cc for taking down pictures), since than I've always been checking her page to see any new photosets that are posted up. Thanks to the bombed out harddrive all my old pictures of her are long gone and I can't find any of them anywhere any more.

I don't know much about Miss Lena since even using Google's Translate page it doesn't actually say much about her other than what you can read at the top of the page that tells you she is a translator, still model and actor which seems to be like a lot of the other girls. So yeah I don't know much about her other than she's a foxy lady. I also couldn't find any videos of her either so no video this week.

You can find all of her current pictures here... Miss Lena.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...