2010 Spring Anime TV Season


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Finally got to the third part of my multi-part release on the upcoming 2010 Spring Anime season and this time we'll be taking a look at the upcoming TV programs that I'm interested in checking out. There is a lot more out there and you can definitely check out Chartfag, Moetron and other sources for more information on the new TV programs that I'm not checking out.

A lot of the new TV series don't have new trailers out at the moment so I'll be updating this when I find new trailers on YouTube for the ones I don't have. Again this season looks to have an equal share of fanservice guilty pleasures, interesting stories and enough moe blob goodness. At least that's the stuff I'm watching.

NEW ANIME TV SERIES
Ikkitousen -- Xtreme Xecutor: Is the first TV show that will be airing in late March and I think I finally found a subbed episode of the CM77 preview disk so more on that later. Lets face it a new Ikkitousen will be hated by some and loved by others and I'll be checking out all the fanservice myself. Check out the trailer:


Shin Koihime†Musou ~Otome Tairan~: I haven't even finished the second season and they are starting on another one. I haven't seen the second one other than a few episodes because I've been waiting for the uncensored versions on DVD. So I'll probably do the same with this next season as well. Cute little chibi trailer for you


K-on!!: Probably the most sought after new season K-on in all it's moe blob goodness will be back in April for another round of great anime goodness. UPDATED -- new trailer for season two...


Senkou no Night Raid: This one looks like an interesting history spy type anime that might just be a gem in the rough. I'll be checking it out. UPDATED -- New trailer.


Heroman: It may be good it may suck I'm not entirely sure what will happen but you know what I'm going to check it out but I haven't seen any trailers or previews for it. I also don't know if this will be fast tracked to America considering it's Stan Lee's project. UPDATED -- New Trailer. Watched the first episode it was good.


Kaichou wa Maid-sama! I'm not entirely sure if I'll be watching this one or not but it involves maid cafe's and school girls what could possibly go wrong with that. UPDATED -- New Trailer


Mayoi Neko Overrun!: Hey look another moe blog type anime I'm not entirely sure what's going on but it looks like cute girls in a restaurant and it might have something to do with kitty cats but you can check out the trailer below:


Kiss X Sis: If you liked the OVA series than you'll probably like the anime series as well. I'll be watching it as a good ol' guilty pleasure I'm sure. UPDATED -- New Trailer


Ichiban Ushiro no Dai Maou: This looks like a guilty pleasure type magical school combat show. Looks like a good healthy dose of fanservice and comedy. Yup I'll be checking it out. In the mean time you can check out the trailer below:


Hakuouki -- Shinsengumi Kitan: Looks like a historical romance fighting anime it might be good it might not be but I'll give it a shot. Also looks like it's based off a Playstation game as well. UPDATED -- Still no real trailer but the OP is up if you want to check it out.


Working!!: Another highly anticipated anime series is Working!! and it's going to be on my list. UPDATED -- Watched the pre-release episode and it was great! Trailer is up now as well too.


B Gata H Kei: SEX! OK it's an odd choice but it totally looks like a fun guilty pleasure. It'll be interesting to see how it goes but it doesn't have a trailer yet. UPDATED -- New Trailer is out as well as the first episode.


Iron Man: Oh yeah you know you've been waiting for this since it was first announced and it'll be here this April. I can't wait to check this out. You can check out the trailer again below.


Angel Beats!: Oh hey look it's another highly anticipated anime for the new season. I'm going to be checking out this school combat like mystery show. You can check out one of the trailers below.


Arakawa under the Bridge: This might be another interesting diamond in the rough anime and of course there isn't a trailer out yet for you check out but I'll put one up as soon as I find one. UPDATED -- Real anime trailer is up finally, does look interesting and I'll check it out.


AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...