2010 Spring Anime Movies


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments

Is it that time already. Yup time in flying still and the next season of anime is literally right around the corner. Since Chartfag has his V1 chart up and Moetron has their pretty thorough listing online it's pretty easy to pick through the upcoming new shows to find something cool to watch in the upcoming 2010 Spring season. I already have a few picked out and I'm sure I'll find some new things along the way.

When I actually started this I was going to do all three movies, OVAs and TV shows all in one post but after doing the movies then the OVAs and not looking forward to the TV shows I decided to split the 2010 Spring Anime season up into three more manageable to read posts. All will be released at once so all you have to do is read them one at a time First will be the movies. Of course while I can mention them now we all that more than likely as fansub watchers we probably wont see them any time soon. Anyways on to the upcoming movies.

NEW ANIME MOVIE RELEASES
Time of Eve: I loved the short ONA series that was aired on Crunchyroll and a full length feature film that joins all those episodes and even adds additional footage is a wonderful thing to look forward to watching. We'll have to wait for the DVD. Check out a Time of Eve trailer below:


Eden of the East movie II -- Paradise Lost: Looks like the second film is definitely coming out in March so it'll probably be the fall until we see it on DVD. I'm still excited though. Check out the trailer:


Trigun -- Badlands Rumble: Will be out in Japan at the end of April so we might get it late fall on DVD. All I know is that I'm really looking forward to some new Trigun anime. Check out the trailer.


King of Thorns: This looks like it will be a world wide release in May so we might get to see it at that time. In any case it looks like a pretty interesting movie that I'll have to check out for sure. You really have to check out the trailer.


Bungaku Shoujo or Literature Girl will be out at the beginning of May so it probably wont make it to DVD until really late Winter or the beginning of the next year. I'm really interested in this one. You can check out the trailer below.


Break Blade: At the end of May is this sci-fi mecha action movie that I'm really interested in seeing again though the DVD will take some time to come out probably at the end of the year. You can check out the trailer below. Someone mentioned that it may be six movies so it'll be like Garden of Sinners time wise.


Planzet: I really haven't heard much about this one but it's looking like a new CGI Mecha movie shot like the latest Appleseed but looking like Armored Core video game. Definitely looks interesting and I'll keep my ear to the ground for this one since it doesn't have a release date. Trailer definitely looks interesting.


AnimeBlips: vote it up!

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...