Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


And that concludes November. One more month two more paychecks and the end of the year will be here sooner than you think but first lets review last week.

Nothing happened on Monday and that's the only day something didn't happen. Tuesday I donated plasma than on the way home I decided to stop off at the Porsche Parts department and check to see if they had gotten their calendars in for the new year and sure enough they had. So I grabbed two and noticed that they also got a new shipment of hats in as well and picked up a new Porsche hat as well. They also showed me some one's Porsche 908 Martini diecast model that they had on hold and I got to say they are well worth the $90 bucks. So want one, but I want the Gulf one instead of the Martini one.

While on the way home from that I drove past the repair place by our house and spied the RUF 911 again so ran home and grabbed the camera and took pictures of it this time. While it's dirty as sin I think I managed to grab some pretty decent snap shots of a very unique car that you don't get to see that often even if I'm not a fan of the Cabriolets or slant nose cars myself it was still a beautiful edition and something to admire. And then I was told that it might be a clone so will be heading back to see if I can't get another look at it and write down the vin number to check out it's history as RUF cars get their own unique vin numbers it'll be easy to tell if it's a clone or not. In any case there are a few more images at flickr along with the daily babe image which this week will be all Aki Hoshino, hope you like it.

Then came Wednesday and some serious work as I went to my grandma's house and raked up the leaves in her yard. Then I discovered that I had muscles in places that I never knew about because they let me know about how much they didn't like doing all that work. Also some trees are just mean when it comes to fall and dropping their leaves. But it was a good thing to do for my grandma and she fed me and payed me and we had a good conversation so it was all good, well until I woke and and my whole body ached and I still had to go to work.

Which brings us to Thursday and Thanksgiving. Hope you all had a wonderful time with friends and family because I sure did nothing to fancy really just went and had a late lunch with the family and talked about old times and what not while enjoying a yummy turkey dinner while I was thinking about just how would a Thanksgiving pizza taste...that's right a pizza made with all the helpings of a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Yeah my roommate didn't think it was a good idea either.

Friday was a restful day and then we have Saturday oh what a day or night really as my roommate and I headed to a friend's new place for a party and LOL oh what a fun party it was while I didn't drink that much as I was supposed to be a DD for the night I was sober enough to enjoy the painful yet way to funny antics of friends while failing at flirting. Poor guys and probably bad me for laughing at their misery but damn it it was funny and probably one of the better parties I've been to in a while.

Of course what could be better than ending the week on a great note like that...oh wait it's not over yet nope had to do laundry and damn if karma didn't get me back for laughing at my friends as I washed my wallet with my pants. I mean it's great finding a dollar in the wash you think oh look at that I had an extra dollar and then you find another and then you realize just what happened. Hey at least my wallet smells fresh now and my plastic cards are nice and clean too...Damn it. What a way to end the week.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...