November Swag


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


Couldn't think of anything better to blog about lately so thought I'd blog about the last of the swag that I got during November. If you recall I mentioned that Deep Discount has having a huge sale and I ended up picking up Kite Liberator and another copy of Blood the Last Vampire. Blood the Last Vampire was one of the first DVD purchases that I made back in oh I don't know the late 90s and I let a friend borrow it and before to long they had moved away and I never did get the DVD back, and yet I still have the case. I also wanted to pick up the twin pack of the first Kite movie and the Mezzo Forte movie but the only one they had in stock was the edited version and I didn't want to get that one so ordered the uncensored version off ebay for a pretty price really.

In addition to those movies like I mentioned in the weekly review I went to the Porsche dealer parts department and picked up a new hat (go Martini Racing!, I wish they would do Gulf-Weyer stuff as well though) and a couple wall calendars and the new accessories catalog which I like to thumb through and drool. What I didn't mention was a side trip to Costco where I found an Audi RS4 diecast model (Found an R8 but I already had one and paid 3 times as much for it, jenga cat) and couldn't pass it up. That makes I think pretty damn close to 150 diecast cars that I own now.

After taking this picture I realized that I had forgotten something else that I had gotten this month and haven't made any mention of and that is a couple Gurren Lagann magnets which are residing here along with other interesting magnets on our frig at the moment. A good smattering of comics, anime, cars and other stuff. The real shiny one is actually a Star Wars trading card that I had glued (yes glued damn it) to one of those lame free Dr. magnets that we always get with the phone book.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...