Best and Worst of 2008


posted by sooyup on , , , , , ,

No comments


Only 15 more days until the new year and I for one will be very happy to see the end of 2008 that is for sure. In the mean time to kill some time I thought I'd do my own Best and worst of 2008 multi post series. Also it's a great way to look back at the things that have happened during the past year. So minus the weekends and the weekly review I believe I can have 10 categories for my best and worst of 2008 and they will be:

B&W Anime
B&W TV Channel
B&W Motorsports related
B&W fanservice
B&W Anime magazine
B&W Firearms related
B&W Blog
B&W webpage
B&W photography related
B&W Animated Film

I don't know what order I'll do them in and it could be different than this order so until then I'll just leave you with this image of Shiki Ryōgi from Kara no Kyōkai who's fourth film was released on DVD today (yesterday really) and will hopefully be available shortly for me to review as well before the end of the year.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...