Last post of the year!


posted by sooyup on

No comments


That's right this is the very last post of 2008 and post number 192 I didn't make it to 200 but then I really didn't have a goal set for how many posts I was going to do or anything so I really think 192 post is a big accomplishment for myself. I can't give you a total number of page hits/visits either as I didn't start using google AdSense or google analytics until well into the year either. When I do the year end review later in the week I'll post the total number of visits that both of those sites give me (it's pretty low really) but no I just wanted to make a simple little WHOOHOO last post of the year post and take a little breather for a while.

Still don't have any plans for tonight so maybe I'll just hang out watch the ball drop and take a shot and celebrate the coming of the new year.

One of the few things that I decided that I was going to do was to completely drop yahoo and transfer everything to google since I do a majority of my interneting around google products the only thing that I wasn't doing was using IGoogle as a portal nor did I have GMail. So this morning I decided you know what before I start the new year I'm making that change. I'm going to dump yahoo mail and my.yahoo in favor of GMail and iGoogle. And that's what I spent the entire morning doing transferring accounts and all that good fun stuff. Looks like I still need to change a few accounts to reflect the new change. One of the reasons I really thought of changing email accounts was recently I started getting email spam from myself. And the yahoo spam filters just weren't cutting it anymore either.

Anyways here's to a new better happier and hopefully more prosperous year for one and all. Sorry this time I don't have any presents for you to ring in the new year with so you'll just have to settle for the cute image.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...