Merry Christmas!


posted by sooyup on

No comments


Happy Holidays! May it be a Merry Christmas or Happy Hanukkah or something else today, this week and during the rest of the year may it be a festive fun and enjoyable time to be had with family and friends.

This Christmas will actually be a very white snowy Christmas which for Boise is rather unusual and yes I'm at work but that is OK since Christmas time with my family will be at 2pm today but I probably won't be staying long as I'm not feeling all that well still. Well actually my voice is going OK thanks to the cough which is still hanging around but everything else is doing much better. In any case here is a little bonus Christmas present from me to you all enjoy the lovely Idol as she wishes you a very Merry Christmas in her own little way. It's the same girl as in the photo BTW.

Merry Christmas -- Rapidshare link

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...