Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


Miserable week really, STILL sick and it got worse with the voice giving out and because of that nothing fun, exciting or even remotely interesting happened. While it was Christmas this week it was only a small family lunch and Merry Christmas wishes. I got most of my Christmas cards out in time and I feel really guilty about not being able to get one out at all since I no longer have a current address for my dear Friend Brooke Ann and I know that's my fault really but I just don't really know what to say to her after not talking to her for 8 months. Because of the sickness I pretty much stayed in doors all the time and slept most of the time when I wasn't working so I mean really NOTHING happened this week. Since next week will be a NEW YEAR pretty much I'm gathering all my thoughts and weekly reviews for one massive...well OK not really massive year end review. And a look towards the next year. Maybe toss in some goals for the new year. And yeah that looks like the end of the weekly review hopefully the sick goes away soon (probably peter out by the end of this week) so that I might be able to get some snowy pictures this year as well. I guess that is one stupidly funny thing that happened I actually got stuck with my car in the front yard thanks to it snowing then raining then freezing and because I was to lazy and cold to move the car after my feeble attempt at shoveling the snow off the driveway. And because I didn't bring any pictures with me for either this post of the hottie of the week we're just going to have to borrow something from some where real fast and post that up.... lets seee...nothing Christmasy as I'm so over Christmas it's not funny... Ok how about this cute B&W image from www.moko.cc yeah that'll work.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...