RIP Bettie Page


posted by sooyup

No comments


The first woman I ever saw naked died yesterday at the age of 85. The first nudie magazine I ever had the pleasure of looking at had this kinky Raven haired beauty known as Bettie Page gracing the cover of the magazine. Back then not more than 11 years old thumbing though copies of some old 50's stag magazine that my next door neighbor friend found in his grandfather's old belongings I discovered the queen of kink and arguably my first fantasy crush.

Bettie Page had an interesting life. Going from the queen of kink and fetish to probably the first ever adult star to find god and repent her old ways becoming nothing more than a historical icon regulated to obscurity. That is until her resurgence in what the late 90's when once again her pictures and the real Bettie Page made a come back bringing with it a new age of imitators and would be fetish models. Also my own leather and latex fetish period where I rediscovered the once forgotten queen of kink. .

And while my leather and latex fetish period has long since passed and many more fetish models have come and gone there is just no forgetting the original woman who started it all. She will be greatly missed by family, friends and all who had crushes on her or aspired to be like her, her memory will live on and she will never be forgotten or replaced. Rest in peace Bettie Page.
If you have any passing interest in Bettie Page I would seriously suggest watching the movie The Notorious Bettie Page. I loved that movie and I believe it did a great job of looking at the life of Bettie Page.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...