Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , , ,

No comments


Well that was a rather boring start to the last month of the year. Of course that also means there is only 4 more weeks left of the year. Last week was a rather slow week of blogging and everything else really. Another slow week that I should have taken the time to catch up with friends and family since I haven't really been in touch with a lot of friends lately and now is the best time to do that catching up with you know.

The only thing that I did last week that didn't involve working, sleeping or donating plasma was I got bored and I busted out the camera gear and took some pictures. I took some test pictures of Yoko with the ammo and I discovered that I really need to work on that some more as only one picture came out crystal clear (the one I posted here) while most of the others had halo effects going on all over the place not to mention being out of focus as well. And since I haven't done any firearms photography in a while either I took some pictures of a holster that my grandma gave me for the Model 15 revolver. Her and my dad found it the other day while cleaning up some of my grandpa's belongs and she thought it would be good if I were to have it. But that's a blog for another day.

I did also pick up most all of my Christmas cards for the season so I'll be getting those written up and mailed off in the next couple weeks. I am however really getting annoyed with the Christmas music already. Doesn't help that I have to listen to it at work for a good solid 8 freaking hours five days a week. It's enough to drive someone insane.

So that's it for the first (boring) week of December and on to the next one. Hopefully it will be more interesting.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...