Qipao week?


posted by sooyup on , , , , ,

No comments


Interesting, seems like there is a rash of qipoa wearing lovelies in my anime of late and just in time for my week of hotties in qipaos too. Since I really haven't blogged much about anime for a while this would be a good time to do so and what better thing to blog about then cute anime girls in even cutier qipao dresses. While I love the 3D lovelies in their dresses 2D girls take it to another level of course but that's thanks to anime's law of physics of course. While not nearly as popular as the maid uniform or the school girl outfits there always seems to be at least one or two anime shows during the year to have a lovely lady strutting about in about in a qipao. Last year it was Ikkitousen Great Guardians (of course) and Yakushiji Ryōko no Kaiki Jikenbo but this year there is at least three of them so far, well that are noteable anyways.

I just finished watching Rosario +Vampire Capu2's latest episode which had Moka-chan fighting in one and after a bit of poking around on 2chan I found out that in the next episode of Toradora both Minorin and Tiaga will be sporting them as well. Also while on 2chan I saw that Kemeko DX's next episode will have the main character's mom wearing one as well. While I think Moka-chan wins this round I couldn't find an image of her in the dress to post so you'll just have to settle for the girls of Toradora in theirs. Although I don't think anyone will complain really. However if that doesn't quite sate your appetite for lovely 2D ladies in qipaos my I suggest looking around gelbooru. I'm not responsible for any lose of blood due to massive nose bleeds that may occur while visiting that link FYI.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...