Year End Review by the numbers


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments


For those of you with short attention spans and for those who think the other post was TL/DR how about one with just numbers.

I posted 192 blog entrees last year.

Since July 21 my blog had 8,165 visits, 10,665 page views with a high of 93 visits in one day according to Google's Analytics

When ever I started using AdSense it shows that I've had 23,152 page impressions with 97 clicks earning me a whooping grand total of $14.39.

Flickr on the other hand has had 13,828 views with a total of 667 pictures with the most viewed going to an Infiniti G35 Coupe right on it's heels though is the Ruger 10/22.

Last but not least is YouTube with a total uploaded video count of 122 (down from last years 200+) videos and I can't make any since of YouTube's insight program but my videos are mostly popular with the older crowd and people seem to really like that Audi TT run on the Salt Flats.
For things not related to the blog though.
I shot thousands of rounds of ammo
Watched hundreds of hours of anime
Drove thousands of miles
Flew for the first time
Went on two trips
Took hundreds of pictures
Took several hours of autocross videos
Went to several car shows
Fixed or helped fix two cars (several times)
Purchased 7 different anime related figures
Was sick twice
Slept a lot
Worked a lot
Played a lot
Visited with my Grandma a lot
Lost one horrible housemate
Gained one great housemate
Watched the neighborhood park catch on fire twice
Last but not least Mourned the passing of one very special loved one, my mother.
Oh yeah sat in front of the computer WAY TO MUCH!
Enjoy Ruby Chan from Rosario + Vampire as she said it best "Lots of things have happened" well it's something like that anyways.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...