Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


Managed to accomplish a good number of things this week. First of all I got my taxes done and submitted and looking at a nice hefty refund of $943 combined. It's just sucky that it won't be here any time soon since they don't start processing the filed taxes until Jan 16 and then it will be 8 business days after that until I receive the refund so I'm looking at the end of January before I get to go on a shopping spree.

Also this week I fixed my chair which decided to break a few weeks back so now I can actually lean back in my chair again without the possibility of falling over on my ass. Of course that's what you get when you buy a $50 Walmart office chair which uses plastic as the main support structure. It's fixed now so I'm not worried about it. Along with fixing the chair I also upgraded my computer. Feeling just a bit of jealousy towards the housemate's awesome new computer I purchased a 3.2ghz cpu for my computer to speed it up a bit and maybe help the stupid audio from sucking so bad. Sure the computer works better but the audio still sucks. Oh and now Windows Media Player is having issues and doesn't like running anymore. Working on fixing that at the moment.

I finished up the week by taking some more pictures of my Yoko figure (one for the blog and a couple more test shoots) and one of the things that I'm definitely picking up with my refund is a new lens for close up work. The lenses that I have now are great for big things not so much as you can tell for the small things. I also uploaded a ton of older images to flickr as well this week, more people than cars though. I also went to the weekly anime club meeting were I actually won something from the prize chest. I went with the soundtrack to FLCL haven't played it yet though. I'll be honest though the kid who kept pestering EVERYONE who won that day to trade his losing ticket for our winning ticket was seriously annoying and was looking to get a swift kick to the head if he didn't stop. I can maybe see asking in a joking manner once but when you keep asking me three...four times that's making a total ass out of yourself and totally not cool or acceptable manners.

Anyways it's off to make my refund shopping list and find a bunch of hottie of the day pictures. I was looking for this week's theme and thought I'd do a Playboy Bunny costume one for this week.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...