Soul Eater Crap Trailer


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


I'll be the first to admit that I really enjoy watching Soul Eater and even though I've fallen behind on watching it due to no one subbing the late show version I thought it was cool that FUNimation had picked it up and had recently released a commercial trailer for their release.

Well that was until I actually watched the trailer and wanted to ram q-tips into my ears so that I could forget just how horrid the trailer was. The narrator is a retard and has the worst voice over ever and half the crap that he is spewing from his lips isn't even right about the show. You just have to watch it your self to see just how freaking horrible it is. Yeah no wonder people don't want to watch anime in America if they look at trailers like this they think the show is shit and not worth watching, hell I could have done a better job. When you're promoting your product you really want people to like it and not want to run screaming from their rooms in abject horror because of it. I definitely think they need to redo the trailer get rid of the narrator voice over and just try something else before people decide that Soul Eater will suck because of the trailer.

Here's FUNimations own trailer for it Sucky trailer 1
If that doesn't work for you try here Sucky trailer 2

Apparently here is a little side note that I just found out. FUNimation said in a comment on the YouTube video that this trailer was provided to them from their Japanese licensor so we have to wait and see if Funimation gets the hint and does something much much better to make up for this atrocity to Soul Eater.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...