Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , , ,

No comments


First weekly review of the new year. This week was a bit of a toss up as I changed my schedule so that I could party on New Year's Eve and have some fun. In order to do that I picked up a Saturday shift in the morning. Which meant no anime watching and no blogging since the big boss was even there showing a Japanese couple around. I think it was a guy looking to invest but I really think this would be a hugely bad time to start investing in the Hotel industry unless you are trying to get in cheap and hope that it rebounds soon. Still that's not a wise gamble.

Anyways back to the party. Went to a friends house for the New Years party and took the DSLR and camcorder but didn't take pictures of much (pictures still in camera, been a bit lazy) or video of much and once I looked at them sober honestly they weren't all that great. Had a good time but didn't drink much as I was planning on driving home later in morning when I was sober so just enjoyed watching others make a fool of them selves and the two "gay" guys make out with more girls then the straight guys which is always interesting to watch for the lolz. Of course there was more lolz coming from the annoying guy who even had a girl rather fall face first to the ground than get kissed by him at midnight. Poor thing. When I finally went home (sober of course) I could hear sirens in the distance apparently 33 people were arrested for DUI's that night.

Worked the next day then had another day off then worked that Saturday morning. That was a cluster fuck because the girl who was going to work 3-11 wanted to trade me but then some where in the communications she told be she would get back to me if she didn't want to trade so I ended up being late and not only that but when I came out to my car the stupid tire was flat so had to quickly change that before I could head off to work. It's interesting driving on a donut as every imperfection in the road is found and amplified by that donut making it rather interesting driving. Work was boring as I couldn't do what I normally do at work but at least I was able to make it to the Anime club meeting at relax for a bit. Of course I didn't take my car and took the roommate's Subaru so that he had an excuse to take the Black RX-8 out (after replacing the bunge plug ...tightly) and of course the curse of my car breaks his car breaks and vice verse happened yet again as even he got a flat tire while out driving. At least they're just flat tires and nothing to serious.

And that just brings me to a peaceful ending to the first week of the year. Yes I missed a day but I'm making up for it later by posting again today as I did look at the year end thing but am going to instead wrap up my Best & Wost of 2008 in just one post as I'm getting tired of doing them and I have a ton (well OK about 5) anime reviews to do now. Since I don't have any pictures for this week how about a lovely lady from Moko.cc? How also this weeks theme for Hottie of the day is...Girls in pants and high heels. It's an awesome combination when done right.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...