Kemeko DX!


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


I can has fanservice goodness. Kemeko DX! is pretty much a turn off the brain enjoy the fanservice and definitely don't take this show seriously enough to worry about the plot holes and lack of anything substantial or innovative. It was fun to watch and laugh at some of the just out there wacky crap that makes up a good majority of the show.

So what is Kemeko DX! Well it's actually Kemeko Deluxe for starters and it's a manga that I may have to look up in order to find out what exactly it was that I watched as the season ends on a pretty good TBC note. Other than that it's a pretty simple story of a girl who gives a boy she likes a very important item and comes back 10 years later piloting an itty bitty chubby robot in order to protect him from the Mishima empire who wants to get back the item that was given to the boy. Kemeko is the name of the robot piloted by the girl named MM who declares that she is the fiance of Sanpeita the boy with the important item as she crash lands in his bedroom one day. After which Kemeko follows Sanpeita round protecting him from the many minions of the Mishima Corporation as they go about their daily life at home and at school. Toss in the well endowed childhood friend with the crush the rich loli with a touch of Yuri and a few other interesting cast members and you get a combination that leads to a good mindless comedy show with a fairly decent amount of insane action to keep you watching every week. And while it definitely isn't epic in quality or storytelling you just can't help but laugh and keep on watching it waiting for the next crazy scene to fly out of no where.

I do have to mention that any time it zoomed out on Sanpeita I just couldn't help but think of Boba Fett because for some odd reason they gave him this T looking expression for his face I don't know why but that's just what came to mind when I saw that. I did think the kemeko robot idea was pretty unique and cool and might end up getting the figure if I can find one that isn't a rip off. Did find an interesting Kemeko DX! calendar on eBay though, might pick that up if it's still there when I get my tax refund. Like I said Kemeko DX! is a good mindless entertain show that I wouldn't mind watching a second season of and would easily recommend this for a good laugh. Will we see this state side? Who knows, but I'd watch it again if it did.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...