Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on

No comments


This week was a toss up between being an utter shitty one to one that was pretty good. The bad part was getting sick...again...thanks to the co-worker who probably brought back a different strain of the cold that I already had. Spent the better part of the week coughin and hacking up a lung again. Saturday and Sunday were the worst because I couldn't get any sleep really during those two days, making me really tired right now. That's the bad part the good part is that I got paid on Friday and had enough money to get a couple real sake wood cups and to get another figure. More on those when they arrive. My taxes were also accepted by the IRS so my refund is on it's way so more goodies will be ordered and on their way.

Also this week was the season premier of the last season of Battlestar Galactica which means answers to all those questions. Only problem with that is they gave us more new questions than they did answers to old questions. Like the fact that Starbuck isn't the fifth cylon however she did die and come back so what's the deal with that. The fifth cylon turned out to actually be Ellen, Ty's dead wife, something I never even thought of. Also with the other new cylons we find out that they were actually all living on the planet that they found however it also turned out that the planet was nuked 2000 years ago. So that gave us a massive WTF question there but all that wasn't the biggest OMFGWTF!!!! moment of the episode no that came with the hottie "Dee" offing herself with a single gunshot to the head after going on a date with Apollo. Anyways it looks like this will definitely be the end all of series ending seasons.

Now I just need to go medicate my self some more, stop coughing and wait for my money to be deposited thank goodness that weeks over hopefully I'll get better soon. So until next week stay safe and healthy.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...