Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , , ,

No comments


While the week was boring and filled with only work and donating plasma the weekend was much more enjoyable and fun. Actually on Friday I visited with grandma for a bit and received a holster for the Model 15 pistol I have. Great for packing around but the thing is way to big for concealed carry. Which is something on the list of things to get done before January 20, 2008. Roommate's dad showed up later that evening to get the black beast running again this time it was only a fluid issue and adjustment of the clutch. I just stood around looking like I knew what I was doing, and talking smack of course. I mentioned that it might be a good idea to install one of those airjack systems that LeMans cars have to make it easier on all of us, as much time as it spends in the air.

Saturday was a day of photography and anime watching as I found out that you can do HDR images in Photoshop so decided to give that a try and failed. Got some OK pictures of the roommate's Turboed Mazda RX-8 but mostly it was a bust for trying HDR out. Will have to play with the camera a lot more and figure out how to do that one of these days as it's a pretty cool looking photography trick. After that went to another Anime Meet-up and watched some more anime. Still not that gaga over Chi's sweet home but it is pretty funny at times. Other than that watch some stuff that I've already seen and some stuff that I haven't.

Sunday though was a blast as it was the last autocross event of the season and a fun time going for a couple ride-alongs. I'll be blogging about that later in the week when I get all the videos uploaded. And now I'm at work blogging at the end of the week looking forward to the next week. Also the poll ended this Sunday with a whooping 4 votes with all the votes going for you folks wanting to see some more hot 2D/3D ladies. So I'll be working on added that function today for the first time.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...