2008 Winter Anime Schedule V1


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , , ,

No comments


I've only been able to find the first version image summary of the anime that will be out for the 2008 winter season (December, January and February) as such it looks pretty light so if I find any significant changes I'll have to update this when that time comes. And knowing my luck someone will post V2 or more sometime this week. However as far as the anime shows go it's no surprise but it looks like the winter season will be chuck full of sequels from previous shows of the 2008 summer and fall season and yet still no 2nd season of Haruhi. So what am I going to be looking forward to watching during those cold winter nights...

The Tower of Druaga ~ The Sword of Uruk: The follow up of last years fabulous Dungeons and Dragons like anime. Will more than likely catch this entirely on Youtube like I did last year or may switch over to watching it on Crunchyroll depending on who has the best quality. Looking forward to seeing who ends up with who this season.

Shikabane Hime Gen: Following close on the heels of this seasons series I wonder if Funimation will gobble this season up as fast as it did last season. If so looks like I'll be checking this out again on youtube.

Birdy the Mighty DECODE: D: So looking forward to another season of this fun scifi anime. This time I'm just hoping for a much better ending than the last one.

Afro Samurai: Will definitely be checking this out on the Spike channel. Really liked the first season and this follow up looks to be just a good if not better. Maybe Spike will add some more anime in the future as I really think Blade of the Immortal and Kurozuka would be a great fit for Spike and along the same lines as Afro Samurai. Still no order about the live action movie though.

Kemono no Soja Erin: Is one of the original series for this season and is from Production IG and from the same Author as Seirei no Moribito so in my book that just equals a must check out at any rate.

Rideback: I saw the TV promo for this a while back and it looked interesting is from Madhouse so again it's worth a look.

Queen's Blade: This is looking like this season guilty pleasure. ladies battling it out with weapons for the chance to be queen. I've looked at some scans of the magazines and if the anime follows anything like the magazine it's going to be fanservice rich.
I was really hoping that the second season of Sekirei was being released this season as well but so far it doesn't look like that will be happening.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...