And our next President of the United States is...


posted by sooyup

No comments


Barrack Obama! Finally it's over and I won't keep getting phone calls all day from the fucking Democratic party urging me to go vote. They called in the last week 12 times all during the time I was trying to sleep. The fuckers. Also it brings an end to the countless campaigning crap that we all had to sit through for the last year. In any case congratulations to Barack Obama for winning.

On a side note it will be interesting to see what Bush does with his last remaining couple months of presidental power. Also it will be interesting to see what Obama does in the next couple months. Both men will have a lot to think about and do before the middle of January rolls around.

I'm just glad that I could take part in this historical moment in time.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...