My Ferraris


posted by sooyup on , , ,

No comments


Actually it's more like "My Pictures of Ferraris" and while it's not nearly as many pictures as I've taken of Lamborghinis but it was also the start to the madness. One of the first real photography jobs that I did was actually of a Black Ferrari Testarossa which was actually a surprise to many people in Pocatello seeing it. It turned out to be owned by a gentleman who was the local video game coin machine operator in town and I offered to make him some posters of the car if he'd let me shoot the car.

I had him show up at ISU for the photoshot which turned out pretty good expect for I didn't notice the large garbage bin in the background and that kind of ruined a few pictures but it was still fun though and from there it was a few trips down to Steve Harris Imports in Salt Lake City to snap some pictures and a missed opportunity to go for a ride in a 360 but that's life. Then came college graduation and a move to Boise where I didn't think I'd get that many more opportunities to photography more Ferraris or Lamborghinis even

That wasn't to be true though as Boise has an annual Italian Car and Motorcycle show which I posted about earlier and have attended in the past before. So I've had my far share of photographic experience with Ferraris even though I do like lamborghinis just a bit more. '

Like a lot of my older film photography I really want to find the negatives and give them a go at rescanning them as these current images that I have are pretty bad resolution wise, not to mention crappy looking. I'd also like to photography more Ferraris as well and one of these days I'll probably get that chance.

I'm also wondering if I should upload some of my random car lot pictures that I've taken some are OK some are just bleh and others well I don't know but I've played around a lot photographing cars at dealerships for fun even though I haven't for some time but since I probably wont be taking any more car related pictures for the year at least I can keep adding pictures. Now I'm just rambling.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...