Goodbye


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Myspace Comments

I am saying goodbye to Asian Poppers at this moment. More than a year of being inclined to Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese and Filipino Pop Music has given me so much entertainment. But because school is killing me right now, I don't think I will be able to continue posting in the site. But even though I will stop posting in this site, I will still support Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese and Filipino Pop Music. Who knows, I can start a site full of SNSD news once they had their comeback. I really want to make a site exclusive for them so I hope school will let me ^^ But you can always see me in Soshified Forums and Soompi Forums during my blogging absense. If you need help, feel free to email me at miya_chan11@yahoo.com. BTW, you can still backtrack all the old posts by searching via Archives (shown above).

Saying 안녕,
Miya Chan
(miyachan11)
www.asianpoppers.co.nr

Feel free to subscribe on my Youtube Account ^^

http://www.youtube.com/user/miyachannel

SITE COUNTER

free hit counters by free-counters.net



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...