VOTE!


posted by sooyup

No comments


VOTE! That's right today is the day. The day in which we pick the next President (along with a slew of other offices) of the United States of America. I'm voting when I get home from work in the morning but I'm going to be missing the election coverage as I'll be sleeping at that time.

I'm not going to tell you who to vote for because by now you should already know who you are going to vote for and nothing I can say will change your mind I just think everyone who can (legally) vote should no matter who they like.

Also voting today will get you a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme when you show them your "I voted" sticker.

Good luck to both candidates and I hope however wins doesn't fuck shit up more then they already are. I predict neither candidate will ever see a second term. Nor will the loser run for President again.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...