Good Smile Racing and mini Itasha


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , ,

No comments


Some time ago I stumbled upon Good Smile Racing's blog (World Rally) and while I couldn't quit read every thing I did think the Mitsu Evo they were racing was pretty awesome and dang if their racing logo wasn't cool. I was thinking dang I wish they would sell those logos as stickers. That would be cool and I'd definitely slap one of those on the ol' tool chest. But sadly they're not.

Well this morning I was looking about Otaku.fm for the latest and greatest in Otaku news and saw an itty bitty Itasha car that Danny had posted. Like I do when ever I see car stuff I clicked to see what it was about and found out that the Good Smile Company Started selling stuff under the Good Smile Racing banner. Could this mean I might just get my wish? Well time will tell but currently they are only offering sticker sheets of Miku Hatsune that you can use to make your own lil' itasha car. From what I can tell they are available for 1/24th and 1/10th scale cars so they probably won't look good on my 1/18th diecasts that I collect, not sure if I would put them on my cars anyways really. However I might still get some of them for the racing logos. Also to be honest I'm not entirely sure if they are peel and stick stickers or modeling decals like the water-slide decals in model kits. I don't like water-slide decals and they probably wouldn't work to well on the tool chest.

Now if someone would make a Z4GTR model you could have your very own Studio Glad Z4GTR race car to run in a miniature Super GT race. I just wonder what else Good Smile Racing will come up with. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for new things.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...