Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


I hope everyone had a pleasant and fun Halloween. Next up is Thanksgiving but you'd never guess that from walking into a retail store at the moment as everything is screaming Christmas instead. You know three days before Halloween the local Walmart actually had a decorated Christmas tree up in the main entrance already. Talk about jumping the gun but hey it's retail. For Halloween I just slept and missed all of ZERO trick or treaters not a single kid stopped by our house as I knew they wouldn't so I saved a bundle on not buying candy (probably also saved me some pounds too). As for the rest of the week it was pretty uneventful again. Donated more plasma watched a few movies. I think there was something I was going to blog about during the week but obviously it wasn't that important as I've forgotten what it was that I was going to blog about. Either that or I'm just getting to old to remember stuff past a couple days.

Saturday was a good day though as I finally went and learned how to reload my ammo. Now I have an extra 100 rounds of 25-06 ammo to play (and a couple nasty blisters that popped on my index finger...ouch!) with but thanks to it raining lately haven't taken any out to test fire and see how they do. It was also nice to visit with my aunt and uncle for a while as well and see the new trophies that they just recently got back from Africa (they went hunting there last year and just barely got the trophies back, talk about slow shipping). They do now finally have a Zebra skin rug which looks fantastic. Anyways I can't actually reload any of the stuff I have at home because currently I don't have a Veirner Dial Caliper to measure the lengths of the cartridges and what not. And you sort of need one of those. Maybe I'll add one to my Christmas wish list. Learning to reload took all morning so took a nap before heading off to check out the local anime club.

MoNAC is organized though meetup and is a small local group of people of varying demographics who meet up Saturdays at 7:30pm to mostly watch fansubbed (non-released) anime and have a good time chatting about anime. Being my first time and all it was pretty interesting. Watched some stuff that I've already seen and some stuff that I haven't seen so my time was definitely not wasted. Pretty good people for the most part so might just have to check it out some more. Speaking of anime did you notice that I changed my heading image to an anime one recently. If you're wondering where it's from or what it's about it's from the 9th DVD special for Kanokon and features the cute lil' spirit ninjas that you can't help but love as the provide some great laughs.

Next week will be interesting as Tuesday is the official day for elections and since I didn't do any of that early voting stuff I'll be heading to the local elementary school to cast my vote when I get home before I head off to donate plasma again. Other than that I see a rather boring week ahead of me.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...