Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , , , ,

No comments


An entirely uneventful week. I'm being totally serious one of the slowest none event weeks of the year. I did use that time to organize my image folders to find suitable HOTD content and will be doing an entire week on the lovely Hwang Mi Hee followed next week with an entire week of Aki Hoshinho another lovely lady. Oh I haven't actually talked about the ad down on the bottom right for Absinthe yet have I. Well apparently if you leave the companies ad banner on your webpage for a month you'll receive a free absinthe spoon (a $9 valueish) and then if you leave the ad there for an entire year they will send you a free bottle of their absinthe. For a free bottle of Absinthe (not cheap stuff) for no work at all, why the hell not. Honestly as it is I'll probably get the free bottle of Absinthe before I reach $100 on adsense and get a check from Google. But then I'm not really doing this for the money otherwise I'd really be doing this blogging thing differently. Anyways if you want to try out the absinthe ad banner your self you should check out their webpage here for more information. It hasn't even been close to a month so no spoon for me yet but once I get it (if I get it) I'll definitely post about it.

I did take advantage of the deepdiscount 25% discount sale this week as well since I had a bit extra cash handy and ordered 2 DVDs from them as I couldn't really find anything else in stock that I wanted. Those should be here week after next. I ordered a couple older anime tittles the original Blood: the last Vampire and Kite Liberator both great films and definitely looking forward to the Live Action Blood movie and the much wanted sequel to Kite Liberator when come out. Also since I had a discount on ebay I also ordered the original and uncut DVD of Kite and Mezzo Forte. I've never seen the uncut versions but I've heard plenty about them to know to get that version instead of the normal release version that you would find at Best Buy. And while I was on ebay I also ordered a set of Gurren Lagann magnets as well. So it will be an interest haul for me in the next week that's for sure.

One last thing I did find an umbrella holder that I can use to attach my Tein Umbrella to a light stand to use as a portable shade device while out filming things under the sun next year. Now all I have to do is pick up some light stands and I'm ready to rock next year. That's it for this week next week is Thanksgiving and Black Friday so that will be an interesting time for family followed by that one crazy day of shopping hell, so it will be interesting to see what happens. I'll be heading off to my aunt and uncle's for Thanksgiving lunch/dinner and family time but I'm going to be missing Black Friday which is just fine by me.

Since I can't find a suitable image for posting with this blog have an extra image of Hwan Mi hee.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...