Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , , , ,

No comments


Pretty quite week this week. Those are always nice weeks too. So this week I watched some reloading videos on youtube and started fiddling with my reloading stuff but didn't go any further than cleaning some brass and decapping the casings. That's a pretty easy and safe thing to start with that wont result in anything getting blown up later. I'll call my uncle this week to see about going over on the weekend to check out the new hides from Africa and finishing up learning to reload. In other hunting/shooting news I some how came across a program on CMT (something I almost never watch) that was so disturbing and just out there that I just couldn't stop laughing.

There is an actual program on CMT that is called My Big Redneck Wedding. And I shit you not they actually had a brother and sister (adopted but still that's just messed up) getting married. In any case it was so messed up that the mom was telling her daughter how to use protection and it involved a Ziploc bag and ribbon...WTF use your own imagination on how that one worked. The mother also hated the wedding dress but honestly if there was anything that was good about their wedding it was the dress. Sounds weird I know but I thought it was a cute dress...yeah and uh guns and big mudding trucks...yeah uh what was that about a dress... just joking of course a redneck wedding just isn't complete without guns and explosions and naked muddy people I guess. Which this episode had lots of including an alter of shotgun shells for that shotgun wedding feeling. If you want to you can actually watch the episode at the website it's the first episode (Anna and Bo) of the second season (this wasn't the first season O.o) and you can laugh your silly ass off about it too.

On to a much more normal TV watching experience I also happened to finally fine the first episode of Michiko to Hatchin so here is my fall 08 anime impression part 2.5.
Michiko to Hatchin: Wow manglobe gives us an awesome looking anime with a bit of Cowboy Bepop like wild west feel to it. Michiko "busts" her way out of jail and goes looking for Hana the blonde haired mistreated orphan and sidekick for this story. Most of the episode is about how Hana is mistreated by her adoptive family so that by the time Michiko does arrive to rescue Hana you REALLy want Michiko to bust a cap in the whole damn family before she leaves. Anyways this looks like it might just one of the better shows of the season at least the production values are there.

The only other things that happened this week is that I finally got my Oct issue of Megami Magazine featuring the lovely anime goddess Yoko from Gurren Lagann. Awesome issue and I was lucky to get it without having to pay an arm and leg to get it. So that was the last package to arrive from my little spending spree a while ago. I've only ordered one other thing recently and that with shipping was only $6 and it's a Porsche OEM Motorsports DVD. Hopefully it's the real deal and not someones burned copy or something but it's much better than paying $50 for a Porsche OEM DVD at least. That's pretty much it for this week. So until next week stay safe and be happy or some such thing or another.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...