New camcorder @ the autocross


posted by sooyup on , , , , , , , ,

No comments


First time using the new camcorder this morning to film an autocross event and boy was I impressed with the quality of the video that I managed to get with the new camcorder and how much easier it was to film with it compared to the old Canon G6. Now who wants to by an old Canon G6 (since I no longer have any use for it at all)

This morning's autocross event was held out at the Expo Center just down the road from my house so I figured I'd give it a shot even with the possibility of more rain showers but for the most part it was nice outside a bit overcast and with only a little bit of sprinkle that only lasted a couple minutes. Since I was late getting there and they had already started I was relegated to film from behind the fences so I picked the best place that I could and started filming. Being as it was a rainy type day there were not that many cars out there which was a good thing since I was only packing a 2gig flash card that only lasted 40 minutes so I had to pick and choose carefully what I filmed. So yeah you want to see just how better these new videos are compared to the old ones...

New video of 350Z here 350Z
Old video of 350Z here 350Z
Both videos are of the same car at the same place but different days and different recording devices. What do you think? I think I made the right decision on this and am happy with the new results. I didn't however take any still pictures so I used an old picture from a previous autox event. Of course all the new videos will be uploaded shortly to the same good ol' site.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...