Weekly Review


posted by sooyup on , ,

No comments


OUCH! What a pitiful slow week with nothing exciting to blog about. Slept though the autocross on Sunday didn't really do anything at all on my days off except for sleep, eat and clean the house up a bit. Went back and donated some more plasma this week and had a lovely time doing that...not. This week kinda sucked for donating plasma actually, the first time I got poked really hard and the needle kept rubbing on the vain's wall everytime the machine would stop and start which made it hurt like never before. Then the second time while it didn't hurt nearly as much I didn't stop completely bleeding for some time (like 12 hours later) for what ever reason. Did get a nice chance to gross out the roommate though. So that was a bloody mess.

The one good redeeming moment of this week is that I found and purchased Blavod (black vodka) I've been hunting for this Vodka for a few years and while there was one place in town getting it it all went to some restaurant and the owner wouldn't let me buy one of his bottles without paying an arm and leg for it. Anyways it finally showed up at the liquor store minus the greedy owner so I had to get it. Straight up it's OK, I've had better. Mixed it's great but you have to be careful what you mix it with. A screwdriver is great until it looks you just puked your guts up into your glass. Don't mix it with OJ OK!

Here's a stupid story for you I decided to visit the local hobby store to see if they had gotten in anything cool and while they did get a few more Gundam and Deathnote things in there wasn't anything of interest to me there. So I though oh what the heck lets check out the liquor store. Now the liquor store and the hobby store used to be at complete opposite ends of the stripmall and as I was feeling lazy and didn't want to walk. Well what I didn't know is that liquor store moved...next door to the hobby store. I noticed this as I was in the car pulling out of the parking lot. Felt so stupid.

This week I also decided to join the local anime club. They don't have another meeting until the 1st of Nov so I can't report on that until next week but hopefully it'll be fun and something different to do on Saturday nights when I'm bored and don't have anything else to do.

Only one more week before we get to vote for the next president and only a few more until the end of the year. Still trying to think of something cool to add to the blog site for the next year and maybe some more photography and video stuff as well. Mmmm looks like I need to rewrite some goals.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...